Submit WordPress Yoast Sitemap to Search Engines
Friends to day I am going to teach you how can you Submit WordPress Yoast Sitemap to Search Engines. Basically this method is for Yoast SEO plugin. If you have installed yoast plugin for WordPress SEO. Then follow this procedure to submit WordPress Yoast Sitemap to Search engines. In this post you will learn submitting your sitemaps to all search engines. Like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex etc. Here you will get step by step easy guide. Ok let’s start to submit WordPress Yoast sitemap to search engines. Yoast plugin is a perfect plugin for WordPress SEO. If you don’t know how to install and configure Yoast SEO plugin. Then read our Last Post which is
How to Install and Configure Yoast SEO Plugin to WordPress.
But remember before Submit WordPress Yoast Sitemap to Search Engines. Enable Yoast sitemap form yoast Dashboard in your WordPress
Now Follow these Steps to Enable Yoast Sitemaps in WordPress
First of all Login to your WordPress Dashboard
After clicking on Dashboard Option this page will open. Which has shown in the below photo.
Click on Feature>and Enable Advance Setting pages & Save it
And Go To XML >Enable Yoast Site>Click on Save Change.
And finally follow below step to submit your sitemap to Googel, Yandex, Bing, Yahoo search engines.
Google Search Console
Google is one of the largest search engine on the internet. If you haven’t added your site to Google webmaster tool. Then you need to add. For adding follow these steps. After adding your site to Google search console now submit a sitemap for indexing in his database. Follow below steps submit WOrdPress Yoast Sitemap to google search engine.
- First Sign to Google Search Console
- After signing your search console homepage will open.
- Choose your website
- Remove outdated or wrong sitemaps like”Sitemap.xml“.
- Click on Crawlers and choose Sitemap.
- Sitemap page will open
- Now click on Add/Test Sitemap which is top right side of your search console dashboard .
- Enter “sitemap_index.xml “In the text that appear after clicking on Add/Test Sitemap.
- After past or writing Sitemap_index.xml now click on Submit Sitemap.
- That all you did it
Bing Webmaster Tools
Bing is another top search engine in the internet. If you have not added your blog to Bing webmaster Tools then follow below step to submit WordPress Yoast Sitemap to Bing search engine.
- First Login to Bing Webmaster Tools.
- After login now On Bing Dashboard clicks on Configure My Site and then click on Sitemap.
- If you have add already another plugin sitemap then remove it. I mean remove or delete invalid or updated sitemap like : http://yourblog.com/sitemap.xml
- Enter your sitemap link or URL into text space like
- And Submit it.
- That all you did it!
Yandex is the third one largest search engine in the internet. If you haven’t add your blog or site to this search engine. Then must add your blog to yandex webmaster. Follow below steps to submit your blog sitemap to Yandex webmaster tools.
- First of all Login to Yandex webmaster tool
- Now your dashboard will open select your website.
- After selecting your website Go>Indexing Option and click on Sitemap files.
- If you have added outdated or invalide sitemap then delete it.
- Like http://yourwebsite.com/sitemap.xml
- And Enter your Sitemap Link or URL in Text box like
- this: http://example.com/sitemap_index.xml.
- And Click on Add your sitemap will add. Now the Yandex crawlers will start indexing in data base. After some day your site will in yandex search engine.
- That’s all you also done it.
This post is especially for beginners. Because some of my friends don’t know that how can theySubmit WordPress Yoast Sitemap to Search Engines. If you have install yoast SEO plugin. Then follow this procedure. I hope it will prove bitter for you. Ask your question in Comment section. Thank You.