Setup Google Adsense Native InArticle Ads In Blogger
Adsense Team lunch Adsense Native InArticle Ads. Google Adsense is one of the largest ad networks on the internet. This company can only provide responsive ads. Google Adsenes team trying to make his network better and more useful for users. That’s way Google Adsnese release a new type of ad called Adsense Native InArticle Ads. This ad is also responsive. By adding this ad a lot of ads will show in one ad. It’s mean you can earn a lot. This ad is very useful for both advertisers and for publishers. Google Adsense team tries to make it bitterer. In last day the team realese as a beta Adsense Native InArticle Ads. But now this completely fine. Anyone can add this ad in his website. In just first day watch your earn increased. So don’t miss it. Some people cannot add this ad because they are not eligible yet. But after a month’s this ad will allow to everyone.
Now Follow These steps to Make Adsense Native Inarticle Ad Unit.
- First of all Sign in to Adsense.
- Then Go> My Ads ( On homepage right menu option number 3)
- Ad units page will open.
- Now Click on “+New ad unit” Button on the top right.
- On the clicking on the button again a new page will open here you can choose Adsense Native inarticle ads.
- Click on Inarticle ads. Some option will appear. On these option you can customize Adsense native inarticle ads. You can change fonts, style, background color etc. if you want to customize then you can by click on each option.
- Now add Your ad Title and Save and click on Get code Button.
- Copy the code.
- Now add this code to your blogger. But How follow below procedure
Setups of Adsense Native Inarticle Ads in Blogger
- First of all Login to your blogger dashboard
- Go> Theme>Edit Html.
- Code area will open now click in the code area and Press Ctrl+F form your keyboard.
- Now Find the below tag.
- When you found the upper Tag. Now Replace it with the below Code.
And Click on Save Theme.
Remember: This Tag (<data:post.body/>)you will find many times. but try number two or number 3 tag for replace. if didn’t work with these tags then try with each tags in the theme.
<div expr:id=’”adsmiddle1″ + data:post.id’></div>
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == “item”‘>
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType != "static_page"’>
<div style=”clear:both; margin:10px 0″>
<!– Past Here Native InArticle Ad code–>
<div expr:id=’”adsmiddle2″ + data:post.id’>
var r=s.search(/\x3C!– adsense –\x3E/igm);
- After replacing the tag click on Save Theme.
- Now Go to your desired or New post or page and past the below code. Where you want to surf Adsense Native InArticle Ads.
- That’s All you did it.
<!– adsense –>