How to Write A SEO Blog Post
For beginners this is very important and helpful post. Here you will learn completely about how to write a SEO blog post. Some friends making blog but they don’t know the proper way of SEO. SEO is stand for search engines optimization. It means Search engine spiders have created a process for their self for getting result from blog. If your blog consists on this process then the search engines spiders will search your blog for result. If you have a blog and want to get traffic from search engines. Then first make ready your content for search engines by following below steps.
Click On Step To Jump To step
- Find A niche Topic for your post
- Keyword Research
- Optimized your Post Title
- Optimized Your Post url
- Wrap your Headings (h1, h2, h3…)
- Optimized Your Post Description
- Add some Images and Optimized it
- Keep The Keyword Count
- Use proper Keyword Density
- Use Webmaster tools
- Include some High External Links (outbound links)
- Include some Internal Links
- Write Minimums 400 words
- Keep your Post Clear, Easy and understand able
- Speed Up your Post
- Make it easy to share your Posts
- Add unique content on category/label pages
Find a niche Topic for your post
The first thing is! you must need to find a niche topic for your blog post. For example if you want to write on SEO then you should need to search about this topic in search engines. If you found weak result then immediately start writing on it. But if you found strong result in search engines then you should not write on this topic. I mean if you found your topic in search result up to 10 pages. Then it is not good for you because you have chosen very high competition content.
But you can write on this topic in one condition if you can write bitter, clear, understand-able and detailed post from competitor then don’t hesitate to write. If your post is good then rank comes naturally.
After choosing niche topic now research a good keyword for your post. You can search keyword in many tools like Google Adword, Google Trend, Smresh etc. I recommend using Google Adword it is very bitter and right keyword searcher. You can also get keyword form search engines related.
This keyword is called LSI it mean latent stamen indexing keywords. You can also use this keyword as a long tail keyword. Otherwise you can also search your keyword in Google another increasable tool called Google Trend. From here you can pick right long tail keyword.
- Always choose rich words for keyword
- Always choose related keyword
- For beginners low competition keyword is bitter
- Before choosing keyword first search it very well in search engines to know about competition.
- For picking right keyword use Google Trend or Google Adword (Keyword Planner)
- Don’t include hypens, stop words and numbers in your keyword.
- That’s all after finding keyword let’s move to another step
Optimized your Post Title
Post Title is known as the king of the post. If the king is good then the people of his empire will also good. Make your post title SEO friendly but how? Follow
- Drop your focused keyword at the beginning of your Post Title
- Include some Rich and Strong words in your post Title (Related )
- Write maximum 70 characters Post Title
- Don’t use numbers, hyphens and stop words in Post Title
Optimized Your Post url
Another great SEO factor of blog post is post URL. After choosing a proper Post Title now creates an unbeatable Post url.
- Use your focused keyword in post url
- Don’t use any hyphens, Stop words, numbers in post url
- Always write clean, short and sweet post url
Wrap your Headings (h1, h2, h3…)
Heading is also good factor of post for SEO. Keep your focused keyword in every heading. Keep one heading/300 words (h2) and subheading (h3). Must include keyword in each heading. After 150 words you can add h3 or h4 headings.
Optimized Your Post Description
- Include your keyword in description
- Say all about your post in description but in 150 characters.
- Write rich and strong words description for your post
Add some Images and optimized it
Images will make your post attractable, shareable and responsive. Add some high quality images. Add Alt Text or Image Title Attribute this will make your image search able. I mean it will make your image optimized.
- Include your focused keyword in image Alt Text or Image Title Attribute.
- Keep images size 700×410 (20-50 kb)
- Don’t upload copyright images
Keep the Keyword Count
Keyword count mean use your keyword in some proper spots in your post. Don’t use your focused keyword everywhere in your post
- Keep your focused keyword in the Post Title
- Keep your focused keyword in headings (h1,h2,h3)
- Use your keyword in the first paragraph and last paragraph of your post
- Add your keyword in your post URL
- Add your keyword in the post Description.
- And finally use your keyword in the middle in your post.
Use proper Keyword Density
The rate of keyword per 100 words using in post is called keyword density. According to Yoast SEO 2.5% percent keyword density is enough for every search engines. But I recommend using only1 up to 1.5% keyword density in your post.
Find the proper keyword density by this formula
2.5/100 x your total words = Times of keyword you can use in your post.
Use Webmaster tools
Submit your website or blog to Search engines webmaster tools. Like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex etc are providing free webmaster tools for submitting urls to search engines.
Here you can see your blog analytics your site linking. That who’s are linking with your blog these tools will boost your site ranked after appearing your keywords in search engines. After submitting your blog to Webmaster tool don’t forget to submit sitemap to search console and other search engine.
Here you can see your keyword CTR (Click through Rate) any time. Here you can also see your successful keywords, pages. Even your can check your pages, keyword position in search engine. How to Write A SEO Blog Post
Include some High External Links (outbound links)
Outbound links means use external links in your post on some rich words. Because this is very good SEO factor don’t use “nofollow” attribute on outbound links. Let’s allow robot to follow these links these links will help your blog show up high in the ranked.
Include some Internal Links
Internal links is also important for a SEO friendly post. Always paste internal links on related and rich words. Internal links will increase your page views.
Write Minimums 400 words
Your post should be minimum 400 words. Don’t write too short post. Always try to write meaning full and detailed post.
Keep your Post Clear, Easy and understand able
Always write short and keywords in your post. Don’t make it bored for readers. Add some images and Heading to make it clear for user. After every 150 words use Enter and write main words in the first paragraph. Write always user friendly post. Write right and meaning full contents and finally write assqeuz note at the section of your post. And Provide Ask section to your users.
Speed Up your Post
Boost of your Blog post speed. Your post load time should be minimums from 3 second. Blog post speed is a greatest SEO factor. People’s hates form those blog who have taking more time in loading. Search engines are also not giving well value to speed down blogs. To increase your blog post speed follow below steps
- Don’t upload high quality images or photos
- Your image size should be less or equal to 40kb (720x410px)
- Don’t upload videos direct to your post. If you want to put video in your post then upload your video to YouTube and copy the embedded code and past it in your post HTML section and publish it.
- Don’t use CSS or Html tags in your post
Make it easy to share your Posts
Social media is very important for every type site. If you created social media account then link your blog immediately. Because social media is a great SEO factor and install a social share button to your blog. This will make your blog easy for users to share.
Must include Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Google+ and other button. In WordPress a lot of plugin is available for social share but install simple share buttons or social share button. Don’t install stylish or high quality social plugins. It will defect your site speed which is very important for Search engines.
Add unique content on category/label pages
Now search engines searching page category for result. So remember create rich words category/Label for your post. Category will help your blog to boost your blog rank. Put your blog post more than one category. It is also very great SEO factor.
For example if you’re writing for SEO then create SEO category or label for this post. And the category/label page did not come across as a spammy.
You Might Also Read These Posts. These will help you to make a perfect blog.
Create A Free Blog
How To Add Meta Tags To Blogger
Top Killer ideas to make money online
Make Your Blog Look Completely Professional
How TO Start a Successful Blog in just a few Min-Steps by Step Guide
6 Great OnPage SEO Techniques for WordPress & Blogspot
Top Killer ideas to make money online
Enable Advance SEO Setting In Blogger
If you face any problem in this post (How to Write A SEO Blog Post ) or another post in our blog then don’t hesitate to share with us. Pro blogging Secrets is a great and update information treasure for you. visit and learn about blogging SEO and online earning. Which is very important for next generation.